The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France
You can return your order within 40 days. When returning your order, you are partly responsible for the return costs. We advise you to send your return shipment with track & trace so that you have proof of the shipment. You can return your order if it is provided in the same condition as received. You are obliged to register your return. Returns that have not been registered cannot be processed. You can register via:
- Go to returns.freshcotton.com
- Fill in your ordernummer and the email address that you used to place the order.
- Here you select the items you want to return. Please indicate the reason for return for each item.
- Now you can choose a shipping method and pay for your return label.
- You now will receive a confirmation email with the purchased label attached.
- Print out the label and put it on the package.
- Drop off your return at the nearest post office.
- Keep the proof of shipment. This is your proof of return. Freshcotton is not liable for returns that are lost and where proof of shipment is missing.
Rest of the world
If you would like to return your order, the buyer is responsible for the costs. We advise you to send your return parcel with a track & trace code. It is only possible to return your order if the article is in the same state as received. Think about the tags that still need to be attached. Please use the return label enclosed with your order. Drop the box off at a trusted shipping carrier. Make sure you include a tracking service with your shipment and save the proof of shipment. This ensures that the package can be traced and it also counts as proof for your return. Freshcotton is not responsible for returns that get lost and of which proof of shipment is absent.