We are back with a new concept: the top 10 picks of the month. We’re kicking off the first edition with our favourite pieces of the moment. A month filled with bold items and colourful looks. Scroll down and get ready to be blown away.
1. The New Balance 920 in ‘Pink’
You might have seen this classic before, but this pink and grey colourway was made to stand out.
2. The Quality Blanks stripe tee
This tee is made from 200 grams high quality cotton, which makes it comfortable to wear. The stripe tee has a regular fit and comes with the triple plus logo on the chest.
3. The Daily Paper Paisy hoodie
Check out this new hoodie from Daily Paper. The hoodie comes in a with a yellow logo on the chest and a colourful graphic design all over the back.
4. The Nike W Air Max 95 in 'Phantom'
Inspired by the human body, the new Air Max 95 combines comfort with head turning style. The bold colours represent muscle and the air bed is designed for ultimate comfort every step.
5. The Karhu Fushion 2.0
Discover the Karhu Fushion 2.0. Part of the Mascot collection, these sneakers are a tribute to the Finnish Sports bear, Cheer Bear.
6. The By Parra Horse P crewneck
This crewneck has a graphic embroidery on the front and is made from 100% cotton for extra comfort.
7. The Hi-Tec HTS Shadow RGS
Known for its slim silhouette, the Hi-Tec HTS Shadow RGS is the perfect shoe to add some colour to your wardrobe.
8. The Dr. Martens 1461 in ‘Black Smooth’
The upper and the sole of the shoe are not only glued together, but also welded together for an extra long product life.
9. adidas Continental 80 in ‘Off White’
A court icon since the ’80s. These adidas Continental 80 shoes are classic and comfortable.
10. Quality Blanks cord shirt in ‘Ocean Cliff’Check out the corduroy collection from Quality Blanks. Made from 100% heavy cotton, the shirt in ‘Ocean Cliff’ a perfect piece for spring